Your personal finances often get pushed to the back burner because your daily priority is running your business. That’s where we step in. Not only do we act as your family’s personal CFO, we know that the financial advice needs of a business owner is different than someone with a corporate job receiving a W-2 paycheck and a 401(k) with a company match. We build out a specific service offering for our business owner clients that integrates tax-efficient and low-cost solutions with a holistic financial plan for your family’s personal finances. As your partner, Taxable Wealth constantly looks for opportunities and synergies to balance your business and personal finances and help you build more personal wealth to become financially free earlier in life.
We integrate services into plans specifically for business owner clients, including:
- Balance sheet development and cash flow planning
- Tax planning: business and personal tax-reduction strategies
- Cash management solutions
- Retirement plan development and implementation
- Succession and exit planning
- Insurance planning
- Asset management including access to tax-managed, low-cost, and institutional-priced funds, and direct indexing models with low minimums
- Debt/liability analysis and planning
- Personal real estate investment analysis and tracking
- Educational planning for children’s high school and college (and beyond)
- Estate planning
- Charitable planning
To view a more in-depth example of how we help our business owner clients, click here for a case study.